Apply for the position HERE
Engineers Without Borders is growing and we are now recruiting a Secretary General - a newly established role. We are a relatively young organization that has grown rapidly in recent years, almost entirely based on volunteer work. We now need someone who can lead and develop our organization in a professional manner. As the role is newly established, there are great opportunities to develop it based on one’s own intentions. The Secretary-General reports to the Steering Group (Board). In addition to leading and developing the organization, we want the Secretary-General to participate actively in our work regarding international projects.
Apart from sharing the values of Engineers Without Borders, we believe that in order to take the role of Secretary General you:
- have some experience of similar tasks, especially from work in a non-profit organization
- have knowledge and experience of international volunteer work
- have the ability to develop an organization
- can communicate and take on the role of being Engineers Without Borders’ voice externally and internally
- can lead and develop others
We estimate that the role of Secretary-General is about ½ time. Location is flexible.
Interested? Apply HERE before the 20th of February!